Ep 63: Overcoming Guilt as the Currency of Indulgence with Saira Valley
Do you want to experience the freedom of living without guilt and the joy of true belonging? As a woman who understands the struggle with guilt and indulgence, I want to share with you my special guest Saira Valley who spills the solution to achieving ultimate happiness and connection. and p.s. she's my sister!
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover methods to overcome guilt associated with indulgence, especially for women.
- Realize the significance of altering expectations and embracing assistance to decrease stress.
- Investigate the role workplaces play in perpetuating guilt and the necessity for cultural shifts.
- Learn to recognize the underlying motives for feeling guilty and the importance of self-care.
- Unearth the art of finding joy, belonging, and fostering inclusivity through hygge and intersectionality
Meet Saira Valley
A brilliant thinker who's no stranger to the challenges many women face when it comes to feelings of guilt and indulgence. With a keen understanding of the societal expectations placed on women, Saira has navigated her own journey of overcoming guilt associated with non-essential purchases and self-care. She's passionate about helping others find their own balance and redefine what it means to prioritize themselves without the weight of guilt.
To learn more and connect with Saira, go to https://sairavalley.com/
NEVER MISS ANOTHER EPISODE!
Be the first to hear about each new episode and live training 👇
Spam sucks. I pinky promise to keep your inbox clutter free!